IDS Scan allows you to scan item numbers and/or serial numbers creating a batch that can be sent via email as a comma delimited text file or XML file.
Additionally, your scanned data can be exported to any of your favorite apps that support CSV and XML file types such as iMessage, Airdrop, Notes, Numbers, Pages, Excel, Google drive, iCloud drive and many more.
If you are a Velocity WMS subscriber you can also choose to send the data directly to the Velocity WMS receiving module for importing into a receipt.
Compatibility requires iOS 8.1 or later, compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Scan or manually enter items and/or serial numbers creating a batch
- Export data in CSV or XML format via email
- Export data directly into your favorite apps that support CSV and XML file types
- Velocity WMS customers have the capability of importing data directly into a receipt
- Scanning functionality works with the Honeywell Captuvo Sled scanner as well as with the Socket Mobile 7Pi scanner devices.
Available for purchase on the Apple App Store: Just search for IDS Scan