Velocity WMS iOS
Velocity WMS makes warehouse management faster and easier than ever. Enter your warehouse's inbound shipments, manage your inventory, pick orders, ship merchandise, and scan barcodes right from your iOS device. This is our iOS user interface to our web based Velocity WMS product. In order to use Velocity WMS you must already be a subscriber.
- Scan barcodes for fast and accurate data entry using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch camera
- Create inbound shipments (receipts)
- Move inventory
- Adjust inventory
- Take photos and upload them to receipts and shipments
- Upload files in the receiving and shipment modules from iCloud Drive, Google drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox via integration with the Files app on iOS 11.
- Ship Merchandise
- Pick Orders
- Print warehouse labels right from your iOS device
- Create exceptions to notify your warehouse manager of issues with physical inventory
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Supported Barcode Scanners:
- Built-in Camera
- Honeywell Captuvo SL42 for iPhone 6/6s/6 Plus/6s Plus
- Honeywell Captuvo SL42 for iPhone 5/5s/SE
- Honeywell Captuvo SL22 for iPod touch 5th and 6th generation
- Socket Mobile 7Pi barcode scanner (replaced by the DuraScan D730)
- Socket Mobile 7Mi barcode scanner (non-rugged version of the 7Pi, has been superseded by the SocketScan S730)
- Socket Mobile CHS 8Ci barcode scanner
Supported Built-in Camera Barcode Types:
- Code 128, Code 39, Code 39 Mod 43, Code 93, EAN 13, EAN 8, UPC-E, QR Code, Data Matrix, Interleaved 2 of 5, ITF14, PDF417, Aztec
Available for purchase on the Apple App Store.