All Velocity WMS clients have been updated to version 2018.1.0213. The most noteworthy changes in this update is enhancements and bug fixes to improve Velocity WMS.
Your system has been updated with enhancements and bug fixes detailed below.
Update Notes for Velocity WMS Website Version 2018.1.0213
- Uploading attachments to a receipt or shipment from Velocity WMS iOS will display an error message if there’s an error uploading an attachment.
- Solved issue where creating a new unit of measure was not showing up in the system due to the cache not being updated properly.
- Fixed an issue where quantity picked was not set correctly when editing order line items that were added by Inventory I.D. in certain cases.
- When saving order lines by Inventory I.D. the algorithm will now grab the on hand quantity from the inventory location not the inventory header.
- Fixed an issue where typing an invalid Receipt I.D. in the URL on the receipt page would display an error.
- Line items grid no longer visible when creating a new shipment.
- When creating or editing a login, the display name now has a space character between the first and last name.
- Improvements for Velocity WMS debugging purposes.